Tacoma/Seattle Jewish Resources
- JT News (formerly called The Jewish Transcript): Washington's only Jewish community newspaper--"The voice of Jewish Washington".
- The Washington State Holocaust Education Resource Center: A private non-profit education and resource center. They provide educators all over the state with Holocaust curricula and teaching resources. The purpose of the organization is to preserve the authentic memory of the Holocaust and disseminate information to the public about the Holocaust and the lessons that can be learned about human behavior, tolerance, understanding, social responsibility and moral courage.
- The Washington State Jewish Historical Society: A charitable non-profit organization, run by volunteers who deeply care about Jewish history in Washington State. Since its inception in 1980, the WSJHS has been engaged in preserving the history of Jewish communities for present and future generations.
- The Jewish Genealogical Society of Washington State: Contains a history of the Jewish communities of Washington. There is currently a statewide campaign concerning all the Jewish cemeteries in Washington State. Tacoma's information is provided by Temple Beth El congregant Deb Freedman.
- The International Jewish Cemetery Project: This link goes to the Washington state section of this site. Tacoma's Home of Peace cemetery is listed and described, as are Jewish cemeteries in Seattle. Link and info provided by our own Deb Freedman.